Monday, July 4, 2022

Hoisted Fifth Flag in Mexico: Cosmopolite

 


This assembled image E and E1 is the fifth image of my committed world virtual tour hosting the world citizens flag at every regional centre envisioned by the WTA cosmo government. 

Generally, I am assembling and posting these images to highlight 

a fundamental cosmopolite existential and cultural doctrine that we all humans belong to a single community and oppose the nation-state systems that are sectional, militarised, Nationalistic, and nation-systems are constructing walls of hatred in the name of nationalism. 

As a cosmopolite, I am attempting to decode the nationalistic governmental codes and those political forms that construct the walls of control and control an entire physical and documental identity that is un-natural and barbarian: Transform them into familism and cosmopolitanism structures developed by the WTACG: World through art Cosmo Government and WSA: world service authority. 

I have planned to hoist 200 world citizen flags, compose the images digitally and post them on social media and websites for the immediate purpose of viewership: that surely will bring a change. 

 I have taken this image from the image archives: English: Mexico City Pride 2016 people updated on: 25 June 2016 by a Wikipedia user: Isaacvp.


I am using Microsoft paint and Adobe photoshop to compose the elements, using transparency and merging tools to recreate likeness accordingly for the particular purpose of change and transformation.

Wait for the Image: F, or the sixth image. Predict where I will move from Mexico?

 The first three Whose speculation will be righteous will receive a handmade drawing or a painting by me. If? your Guess is valid. You can claim the Drawing or a painting by commenting on my Instagram or Facebook post (Image for 6). Send the screenshot to me. The screenshot must contain the date and time and your guess answer. 

Guess now and Whatsapp me: +91 9419031809. Your comments are valuable.

Note: Other persons in these images are unknown to me. They are not participants in this advocacy of world citizenship and world law. Consider them cosmopolites or the part of this idea is imprecise. Maybe they are: but we can not label them without identification and verification.

visit the organisation: www.worldthroughart.com

Visit my profile page: www.syeedteeli.wordpress.com

My Instagram: https://instgram.com/syeed919


Thanking you

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LoveRevolution: Igniting a #Global Movement of Unity and Compassion

  Join the Love Revolution, where unity and #compassion intertwine in a #romantic #dance. Experience the boundless power of love as it heals...