Monday, May 2, 2022

Affair of Honour to Recieve an Ignou Award: Syeed

 





 

@ignou


I am thankful to the Ignou for providing such a beautiful and featured platform for education. I am grateful to the counsellors of Ignou 2848, #DurgapurWomen'sCollege and Ignou 1209, #SpCollege #Srinager: for guiding me on how to do political research and complete the credits.

I: a student of the Igno University acknowledges the #Kolkatta and #Srinagar regional centres for supporting me from time to time and all my friends who directly and indirectly appreciated and convenience me to complete this Second master's. 

Today, It is an affair of honour that I received an Ignou award for a Master's Degree in #PoliticalScience. 

I was waiting for this day from July 2021. I was excited to receive a Second Masters's degree. In 2020, I received a master's degree in fine arts from a globally recognized institute: #KalaBhavana, #visvabharati University, and Today I received the second one. 

This Ignou decided to change this convocation experience by issuing blockchain-based digital credentials. The Ignou will send physical awards by post, or Students can collect the certificates in their regional centres.

Thanks to the Ignou IT section (CRUBN) for providing the Indisi wallet app to students to receive digital credentials. 

Thank you again for your support and this #ScholasticPrize.

#SyeedTeeli

#2019Jan2021june

For more posts: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

#LoveRevolution: Igniting a #Global Movement of Unity and Compassion

  Join the Love Revolution, where unity and #compassion intertwine in a #romantic #dance. Experience the boundless power of love as it heals...